Meeting GDPR requirements
The organisers of the 12th Annual Conference of the International Society for Cultural History are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we maintain for our participants and speakers.
We would like to make sure that you are happy that we store your contact information at the up-coming conference in accordance with the data management principles and plan. The information will only be used for ISCH 2019 Conference and will not be given to third party.
ISCH 2019 Conference principles and plan on how we use and store your data
Tallinn University Conference Centre is responsible for the management, storage and deletion of personal data related to ISCH 2019 Conference. Principles for data management are described below.
- The name and affiliation of keynote speakers and Organising Committee members are shown publicly on the conference webpage http://isch2019.tlu.ee/, where it will stay for the next 2 years.
- Data about the name, affiliation and country of all participants is delivered to the participants during the conference. This data is used for conference management, name tags and networking.
- Data about the name, affiliation, country and e-mail address of all participants, and the title of the presentation and the session of all presenters is used for communication purposes of the current conference.
- Data about arrival, departure, participation at social events, sight-seeing tours and actual participation is used for management purposes of the current conference. This data is stored by the Conference Centre and accessed by the members of the Organising Committee, and will be deleted latest by Dec 31st 2019.
- Data about dietary preferences is used for catering purposes of the conference. Aggregated data on dietary preferences of participants will be delivered to the service provider and personalised data will be deleted by June 29, 2019.
- Details on participation fee payment are used for organising and bookkeeping purposes. The Conference Centre will store bookkeeping data for 7 years according to the law.
- Credit card details are handled by Nets Estonia AS, the official partner of Tallinn University for credit card payments, who is responsible for related data security and deletion.
Tallinn University data processing information and data protection conditions can be found here.